- Industry News
The structure and advantages for NMRV series worm geared motor
NMRV series worm geared motor internal gear with 20CrMnTi carburizing quenching and grinding with a small size, light weight, high carrying capacity, long life, smooth operation, low noise, large output torque, speed ratio,
high efficiency, performance and safety characteristics. Both power split, multi-tooth engagement with the unique characteristics. Is a widely versatile new reducer.
The worm geared motor maximum input power up to 104kW. It is suitable for industrial sectors such as lifting and transportation, engineering machinery, metallurgy, mining, petrochemical, construction machinery, light industry and textile, medical equipment, instrumentation, automobile, ship, weapon and aerospace industry. , worm geared motor , the elastic load are less gear differential gear.
Product worm geared motor light weight, small size, transmission ratio range, high efficiency, smooth operation, low noise and low adaptability and so on. Reducer is widely used in metallurgy, mining, lifting transport, electricity, energy, building materials, light industry, transportation and other industrial sectors.
1, NMRV worm geared motor using modular design, according to customer requirements to change the combination,
2, reducer with involute planetary gear drive, the rational use of internal and external meshing, power shunt,
3, box The use of ductile iron, greatly improving the box of steel and shock resistance,
4,gear motor are carburizing quenching treatment, get high hard wear surface, gear heat treatment after all grinding teeth, reducing noise and improve the efficiency of the machine And service life.
5, worm reducer of products have 9-34 specifications, planetary transmission level 2 and 3. Speed: 25 ~ 4000r / min (with RX, R, K series can be combined to achieve greater speed ratio) Output torque: up to 2600000Nm Motor power: 0.4-12934kW
nstallation: 1, foot installation 2, flange installation 3, torque arm installation. Outlet shaft: 1, solid shaft 2, involute spline solid shaft 3, open spline hollow shaft 4, with expansion disk hollow shaft
- Definition of the Gear reducers (07/02/2018)
- Four tips for Gear Reducers’ Maintenance (07/02/2018)
- AC Motor Manufacturing Process Flow (Electric Motors) (18/02/2018)
- SINGLE-PHASE INDUCTION MOTORS (Electric Motor) (10/02/2018)
- Precision planetary gear reducer introduction (07/02/2018)
- The installation and maintenance in High-power industrial gear box (07/02/2018)
- Advantages and disadvantages of different types of gears (01/09/2018)
- How to Select a Gearmotors (01/10/2019)
- Planetary gearbox used in rotary disk driller (07/02/2018)
- What are Brushless DC Motors (31/05/2019)
- Gearbox Motors vs Integrated Gearmotors (16/04/2008)
- AC or DC? brushed DC or brushless DC Gear Motor? (24/04/2008)
- Advantages And Disadvantages of Induction Machines (11/01/2018)
- The Dangers of Deference (01/01/2018)
- How to Select a Gearbox Supplier (11/01/2018)
- Right Angle Speed Reducers Explained (01/01/2018)
- NMRV worm gears operating instructions (07/02/2018)
- WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING A GEAR REDUCER OR GEAR MOTOR (02/02/2018)
- Gear and Gearbox Lubrication (03/01/2018)
- How Do Gearboxes Function? (03/01/2018)